Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Monday, July 4, 2011

I is for... Inspired!


First of all - Happy 4th of July to everyone!!! Next up in ABC Week is the letter "I." I had a hard time thinking of something for this letter. Should I do Ice Cream? Icky? Items? Finally, I thought how about "Inspired" I have been over the last few days. I reconnected with a long lost relative this week. She is not only Gluten Free, but Vegan as well. She follows a lot of the Raw Foods Movement as well as the Alkalrian movement.

I have Jill's book and read her blog. She is one of the most inspiring people I've ever met. If you need help with your health, I would highly recommend checking her out. I, myself am in a rut and really to take more control of what I put in my mouth. I've found so many Gluten Free junk foods and easy to make frozen items that I have lost sight of maintaining a primarily Vegetable and Fruit diet. I need to get back on track and I know that if I get stuck, I can get inspired again by Jill!

Thank you, dear cousin, for all you do and for being my inspiration to stay healthy!

For more ABC Week posts, pop on over to Charlotte's blog and see what going on!

3 comments:

  1. I had a hard time coming up with an "I" post too ;) Inspiration is a good one, and your cousin sounds very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon! I love you too! I'm so excited we are reconnected! Not to mention that we can share this health journey together! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to reconnect with friends and family, especially when you share common interests. An inspirational post : )

    ReplyDelete