Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I ruined Passover dinner...

Yes, that is correct. I passed out while making dinner which, of course, scared the crap out of my mom and kids... Bryan was amazingly calm. Then I thought I was fine - just a little woozy and then while serving dinner it just about happened again. So, off to the ER we went. Twenty people in my house and we just left.

I have to say, they were wonderful. Everyone (just about) helped clean up and put everything away. It was very kind of them. My mom worked her butt off and I really appreciate it!! We were in the ER until after one AM. I have a Dr's appt today so we'll see what she has to say... I don't want to go back on meds. That's my worry... I haven't excersized like I should and I know I haven't... ugh, I hate this....

No comments:

Post a Comment