Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, March 7, 2010

Plymouth Jacket

I've been working some more on my jacket - the yarns really are matching up nicely! The Flauto is pooling a bit, but other than that, I'm happy with the way it's coming out. What do you think?


You can see the darker pooling in the middle. Here's another pic:


So this is the back and it's just about done. Then I have to do the fronts and the sleeves...

With the temperatures warmer up, the snow is melting - YAY!!! One of my turtles must think it's Springtime - she's peeking out:

Isn't she cute?! Her friend is still sleeping in their log. I guess there's no fooling that one - Spring isn't here yet!

Bandit, on the other hand is enjoying the warmth of the sun from his sunny perch on the steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment