Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, March 25, 2010

Computer Frustration!!

I need my own lap top... this sharing thing is getting on my nerves.  The boys download things and make it sooo slow - I can't stand it.  It times out, I don't have the patience to wait, and so I don't post...  Very annoying!

However, I just bought/ordered a Health Master and there went the money I would have put towards the lap top.  So, maybe for next year as a holiday gift?  We'll see...

I am really excited about the Health Master - it's seems similar to the Vita Mix, which I had a problem with.  I'm hoping this is better - it's half the price too which is a plus.  I researched it and it seems really great.  I can make whole, raw foods into soups and drinks and smoothies and am hoping it's as good as it says.  Right now it's scheduled to come on the 30th which works out perfect because I'm off from work so I'll have time to play with it.  I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment