Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Respectfully losing

So as the losing team of the Beaufort/Langhorne Ravolympics challenge, we have to send a "Philly" gift basket to them. It will be full of Philly foods like Tasty Cakes, peanut butter tandycakes, mallo cups and Peanut Chews which I didn't know were Philly related!! Look at the huge box I got:

We also are sending post cards from the surrounding burbs and, of course, yarn. Sock weight or lighter since they are in a warmer climate....

As a special "thank you" for Colleen, Trudy and I are giving her flowers and a book:


I think she'll be happy with it!! I can't wait to see what everyone brings - it will be a lot of fun packing everything up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment