Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, October 2, 2011

Squee Sunday post # 13






Happy New Year and let me say that I am so glad to report we all survived holiday dinner!!!!  For those of you who don't know, this past Wednesday night began Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.  I have to Squee about my Hebrew class on Sundays - they are the cutest kids ever!  They are truly a pleasure.  First of all, there are only 9 of them so that right there makes a huge difference compared to my 30 in regular school.  They are so motivated to learn and try to skip ahead in the book to learn new vowels so they can move up.  They really crack me up!!! 

On another note, I've set up my classroom on DonorschooseOrg website.  You can help out by donating directly to the project page for my classroom.  Go to Pennsylvania, then to Philadelphia and finally to Louis H Farrell Elementary School.  Hopefully, I will be able to get enough donations to get the laptop I picked out from their list for my classroom.

That's it for my Squees.  Visit Calophi for more!

2 comments:

  1. Your Hebrew class sounds so nice. It's it wonderful that the kids are motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you managed to get through dinner! Haha!

    I don't know how well the cookies I made would work just substituting the flour. You'd have to make sure the chips are gluten free and apparently chocolate cookies are finicky, so it'd probably have to be just the right flour substitution. If you can find a gluten-free recipe, I'll make it, though. =D

    ReplyDelete