Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, October 16, 2011

Squee Sunday post # 14





I have a great Squee this week!!!  I am finally going to see my brother and his family!!!  I haven't met my newest two nieces yet!!!  It's been about three years since I've seen his family.  They moved across the country and I miss them dearly.  It's hard for me to go see them because of the cold.  I have Raynoids and in extreme cold (such as the area they live - they think 50 degrees F is summer!) my body just hurts too much to be there.  I went once over Thanksgiving thinking that wouldn't be too bad, but it was really hard for me.  Anyway, I"M GOING TO SEE THEM!!!!!  They are in for Sukkot (Jewish holiday where you build a Sukkah -non permanent structure- representing when the Jews were traveling through the desert and it's considered a mitzvah-good deed- to eat your meals in the Sukkah.  That's the VERY watered down version of it - a lot more detail but I figured I'd give you the basics.) visiting my s-i-l's friend from college who lives in Baltimore.  About a two hour drive away from here!   We are leaving in about two hours but I couldn't sleep so I figured I'd blog now.  I will post pics (as long as I remember to take them) next week.  So, that is my big squee.

My other squee that was just cute was Mary (co-owner of this blog who never posts...  yeah - her name is on the side bar with mine - she does really exist) made Trudy and me slippers.  Here we are - cute pic of our feet, huh?!

Me & Trudy! Who's on top? Haha


I won't tell you who is who - you'll just have to guess...  anyway, those are my squees for today!  Hop on over to Calophi to hear more exciting squees!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. Report back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful visit!
    The slippers are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. I want slippers with cute little hearts on them, too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajsdlkf Those slippers are the cutest things! And hooray for visits with faraway family, too. :D Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those slippers are too adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. polkadotsandsparklesOctober 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

    those slippers are very cute

    ReplyDelete