Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, September 4, 2011

Squee Sunday post # 9






Happy Birthday to Bandit, Happy Birthday to Bandit, Happy Birthday to Bandit, Happy Birthday to Bandit!!


He's FIVE years old today!!!  We celebrated yesterday with a BBQ and he got to have some Filet Mignon!!




Birthday boy!


I LOVE this next pic.  He kept trying to come over to me so he's kind of funny looking with his head being all huge, but here he is this morning - a new 5 yr. old boy!


Bandit's 5!


For more Squees, visit Calophi on Rip It Good!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, he loves the camera. Happy birthday, Bandit! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bandit is awesome, and it makes me so happy that you celebrate his birthday! My cat is a random semi-feral thing who just...showed up on our doorstep, so we don't know his birthday.

    ReplyDelete