Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, September 25, 2011

Squee Sunday post # 12

Not so much of a Squee as an "OH, I'm gonna meet my new Hebrew School class today!!!"  I teach Hebrew Reading at my synagogue and will meet my new group today.  They are always so cute!!  So, I'm excited!  I've spent the weekend grading tests... I need a new method - I don't want to spend every weekend this way but there is no other time to grade them... 

I am looking for grants so I can buy more computer equipment for my classroom also, so if anyone has a suggestion, please fill me in!!!

For more "real" squees, visit Calophi!

3 comments:

  1. Wow good for you!!! I teach Religion class to grade 5s once a week, it sure is interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like great fun! Good luck with the grants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find a grant. I think computers are an important learning tool, especially for languages.

    ReplyDelete