Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Instagram Photo: January 29, 2015 at 08:18PM

I'm so excited!! My #thirtyone bag and wallet from the lovely @gypsyspoonie_ arrived today!!! My husband will bring it to me tomorrow so I can drool on it, lol!! I won't have much use for it while I'm in the rehabilitation center, but when I get out, I'll be transferring everything over!! So excited!! It's nice to have things to look forward to and I thank my wonderful husband @asahsci for celebrating me walking with the walker for 60 ft!! (It's all my right leg and arms as my left leg still won't work, but I made it 60 ft!) #spoonie #pots #fibromyalgia #celiac #raynauds #butyoudontlooksick #whatswrongwithmyleg




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment