Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Instagram Photo: January 11, 2015 at 05:59AM

Please HELP!! Just diagnosed with POTS as my secondary disorder. I still can't walk and they're still testing me. Would those of you experienced potsies mind sharing info with me? You can DM and I'll give you my email if that's easier. I'm scared and thought my IG spoonie family is the best place for answers. I'd like to know: other than a beta blocker, which I've been on for two years, do you take anything else? Are you able to drive? Are you able to work? What advice do you have? I'll list other known illnesses below, but they're still testing to figure out why I can't walk and have virtually no use of my left leg. Thanks so much!! #spoonie #pots #ibs #celiac #raynaudsdisease #fibromyalgia #mvp #osteoarthritis #butyoudontlooksick #chronicillness #chronicpain




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment