Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Instagram Photo: January 18, 2015 at 10:17PM

My cousin came to visit me in the hospital. She brought me these cute aloe socks!! After she left, I reeeaaalllyyy had to use the bathroom from all the liquid I'm drinking for the POTS. I rang for the nurse and no one came. I waited, then my buzzer thing was turned off but no one came. The walker was against the wall and I decided to be stupid (did I mention I really had to go?) and try to get to it myself. Needless to say, I fell on my behind. Now, I'm on the floor, the walker had rolled away and I can't reach the call button. I yelled for help and finally a nurse came running in. The head nurse is furious that no one came when I rang, and of course no one is going to admit turning off my buzzer. They had a Dr come in to examine me. I'm fine- just a bruised ego as now the bed alarm is on!!! What a night!! And, they still don't know what is wrong with my leg!! #spoonie #potsie #pots #fibrofatigue #fibromyalgia #fibrowarrior #invisibleillness #chronicillness #butyoudontlooksick




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment