Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WIPW


Here are some more pics of the Diamond Tail Scarf. It's coming along nicely and I am hoping to have it done for Friday's post! Here is the whole thing so far - it will be only about another inch wider when done.


Diamond tails-whole thing


Here is a closer look at the lace pattern and colorway:


Color of diamond tails


Wish me luck that I get it done and blocked for Friday!! For more WIPW posts, visit Tami's blog!

14 comments:

  1. Thats definitely grown since last week - looking forward to seeing it on Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are gorgeous. Hope you manage to finish it soon so you can show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the color. Can't wait to see you modeling it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty. I have no patience for long rows, you are a better person than me ;-). Great colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scarf looks great! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks fab... reminds me of juicy blackberries yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, those colors! So rich and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested to see how that looks when it's done; what shall you make with the leftover yarn ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scarf. I really like the yarn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, I can't wait until Friday! I hope you finish in time to share with all of us. The yarn is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks fab... reminds me of juicy blackberries yum!

    ReplyDelete