Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, June 10, 2011

Finished Object Friday

I'm still working on the Diamond Tails Shawl/Scarf due to the whole tinking back thing, but I did get a request from a parent of one my students for my Fade into Black Scarf. You can get the pattern on the right hand side of my blog under the Free Pattern Page. I forgot that I had ordered personalized name tags for my knitting and came across them last night, so I put it on the scarf. Here it is:


Knitting tag

Yes, I did cover my last name on purpose, although I'm sure anyone can find it if they really wanted to.... anyway, here are a couple of more pics of the scarf:



Fade to black scarf

Black-gray rib scarf

I hope to have the Diamond Tails off the needles for next week's post! Until then, visit Tami for more FOFriday posts!

7 comments:

  1. That looks so warm and toasty - love your labels too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like this scarf, just as much as I liked it the first time you made one. I wonder if I have enough similar-colored stash yarn to make this scarf. I think I have a bunch of different greens. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf, especially the little touches of sparkle in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf is gorgeous! The recipient is going to love it. Thanks for pointing out your pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those labels are so cute. And the scarf looks lovely and snuggly, I'm sure it will be hugely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty scarf! The pattern is very clever and versatile, too. It would be a great stash busting project. Love the name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've really inspired me to get some labels, I love the idea. Your scarf is really wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete