Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Starting to look like Spring!

We had such a busy and crazy week with getting the surprise party in order, but we did it!! Both my dad and Bryan's mom were surprised for their 70th birthdays!! The weather was beautiful, 52 people were here and it all went off without a hitch! They even pulled up at the same time so we only had to yell "Surprise" once! Check them out here:












On another note, with all the party planning, I didn't even notice the buds forming on my bulbs:

Buds!


And here:

More buds


I did find some lovely flowers to put on my front step. I'm not sure what they are, but they are very pretty:


Pretty flowers

Needless to say, I didn't get any knitting done... I know, shocking, right?! But, I will make up for it at the Maryland Sheep & Wool next weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment