Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Saturday, March 5, 2011

Knit Picks Chroma Entrelac Scarf

I used Knit Picks Chroma fingering in colorway Pegasus to make this scarf. I added one more repeat since I was using fingering weight yarn. As you can see, the color stripe is gorgeous and works the same as Noro but for half the price!! The yarn is soft and smooth and very easy to work with. I highly recommend it and will be buying more! This pic is not blocked, as I am about halfway through it, but you can see how perfect the stripe effect came out.

Entrelac scarf

5 comments:

  1. That came out beautifully! I got the worsted chroma in Midwinter, and I've been trying to figure out what to do with it. You just solved that dilemma, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! It is sooo pretty and it stripes so perfectly! Glad to help! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I will definitely be trying chroma soon. LPpurl

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous!!!! The striping in amazing. I think I am going to have to try this pattern and yarn. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, do it! I would do two balls though instead of one to make a longer scarf though.

    ReplyDelete