Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy Busy weekend!

We celebrated Jarett's birthday this weekend. First, he had two friends sleep over on Friday night. I found out that Pizzeria Uno lets you order online so I was able to put in an order for a regular pizza for his friends and gluten free pizzas for us! I picked them up on my way home from work (with orders of garlic mashed potatoes of course!) and they were hot and ready for when the boys arrived.

They had a long night of playing Air Soft wars and then jumping on the trampoline followed by video games and tv when it was too dark and cold to be outside. I sent them to bed at 10:30. I resent them to bed at 11:00. At 12:30 I was a screaming banchee insisting they be quiet and close their eyes.... they fell asleep!

In the morning, they had a breakfast of bacon and eggs and then the boys' fathers took them all paint-balling. They had a blast and came home with battle scars! Seriously, they were bruised!

We then had a family dinner at Outback were we can get our favorite gluten free dessert, Chocolate Thunder from Down Under. If you've never had one, it's a warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, pecans, chocolate syrup and whipped cream.... did I add heaven to this description? Here's Jarett, a happy boy!


Happy B-day!


We missed him blowing the candle out - but here he is once the flame was out:



Jar's bday treat!

My sister-in-law ducked out of the pictures, but here are my parents and Bryan's respectively:


Mom & Dad

Bob & Brenda

Sunday was our usual Hebrew School and Demo practice. It was a busy weekend, but lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment