Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Saturday, October 23, 2010

We WON!!!!

I am proud to post that both the Action Karate Feasterville Junior and Senior Demo Teams won this year's competition!!!! Talk about an adrenaline pumping day! My team (Jr) performed at 9:15. We were the last of the two sections to perform and then had to perform again for the head to head competition. It was awesome!! Two Tournaments in a row - I am so proud of the kids - they worked so hard and had a well deserved win! Hopefully someone took a video and will post it on u-tube so I can show you. Then, we had two hours until Matt's team (Senior) performed. They were amazing and it was close, but they did it!! Talk about nerve wracking - I was a mess!! My throat is sore from screaming so much!! Then, the boys had about an hour to rest until the rest of their competitions. Matt took first place in his Sword Creative Kata and Jarett took a second place doing Mass Attacks Traditional Kempo Kata. Bryan and I are exhausted but proud and Matt and Jarett are so proud of themselves. Keep up the great work - I am so proud of you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment