Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dr update info

So, with all the excitement from karate, I never posted the update from the Dr. She has me on CoQ10 and vitamins along with some other supplements. She hasn't spoken to me much about my diet, but I eat relatively healthy so I think she's not as worried about that. What concerned her was the level of cortisol (stress hormones) in my body. That test came back really high and as a result, my other test which was something about the heart, came back weak. I can't explain that one because I have no medical background but I understood it when she said it - I just can't re-explain it... anyway, I go back in December and am trying to be really good and take all my supplements as prescribed. On Tuesday, I have to take Jarett to an appt and am then going to the Dr's office for some kind of Biofeedback thing for an hour. At least, that's what I think it's called. I sound pretty dumb here, don't I? I'm honestly more intelligent than how I'm sounding, but again, I don't know what all this stuff is called... They put electrodes on my back and neck and it sends impulses, or something like that... Anyway, here is a picture of my lunch from the other day - it was one avocado sliced, two tomatoes sliced, a quarter of a cucumber sliced and the put olive oil, lemon juice and si salt over it. Gluten free rice chips completed the yumminess!


Avocado/tomato/cucumber & chips

No comments:

Post a Comment