Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, June 3, 2010

What does Bandit do all day??

Did you ever wonder what your pets are doing when you're not there? I took today off and out of curiousity, I remained quiet to see what Bandit would do when he thought I had left...


Apparently, he doesn't just sleep in bed at night time!! Can you believe how he got under the covers? People always laugh when I insist that he sleeps like a person. He lays next to me with his head on the pillow or on my shoulder.
Now I have proof! Laugh no more - this dog is one of the family for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I would love to know what Lexus is doing right now. Probably trying on my jewelry and wearing my makeup! - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! One of my dogs does the same thing! To cute!!

    ReplyDelete