Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're on Twitter!

So Witchyknits4ewe is now on Twitter!! Woo Hoo!!!! What exactly that means, I am not too sure... Mary is much better than I am with all the technology stuff... but, nonetheless, we are there! So, add us for your tweets (is that what it is??) and check out the free pattern page as we add new patterns. We're thinking of a once a month kind of deal... then, as time moves on, you may see some other things popping up leading to our announcement... only time will tell....

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the twitter family. Tweet, tweet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try my first tweet - wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Time to tweet!!!

    ReplyDelete