I was given an award!!! Thank you so much, RugbyMad for giving it to me!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs
Here are 7 things about me that are not related to knitting:
As for the 15 blogs, many will be repeats at this point, but if you haven't checked them out, please do!
- I am married to the most wonderful man ever.
- I have two sons - 16 1/2 yrs old and 12 1/2 yrs old who, while they are the apples of my eye, also drive me nuts.
- I teach 4th grade in the city.
- I love to change my hair color and style.
- I love all animals and wish I could have more pets than my family permits.
- I hate to cook, but love to eat.
- I have a manicuring license but prefer to have someone else do my nails.
- Breaking Free - a nutrition blog about all things healthy
- Crochet Concupiscence - for all of you crocheters out there
- Crochet With Cris - more for crochet
- Rip it Good - knitting & crochet
- Tami's Amis
- Misadventures in Craft
- Kismet's Companion
- Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
- Lynda Grace An Hour Away
- Knitting Knitwit
- Bev's Country Cottage - any type of charity crafts
- Skeins and Greens - gardening and knitting
- Erssie Knits
- yarn about yarn
- Napiligal's Blog
Congrats to all the winning blogs out there!!! For more squees, hop on over to Calophi's blog!