Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, May 14, 2010

Cloudy, damp Friday

I'm wondering if it's going to be indoor recess today... looks like rain. It's one of those days when you just want to stay in bed and pull the covers up over you! I got a lot done last night with my knitting. Mary came over and we had lots of ideas for patterns flowing back and forth. She got my computer up and running for me! Yay - Mary, you rock!!

It has come to my attention from someone, that I had mentioned Raw Foods previously. So, the update is, I have found that while I do like many recipes, there are many foods that my body just tolerate or I don't like the taste of. Example, I can eat onions and garlic cooked. Raw, lead me quickly to a bathroom. I prefer my broccoli and asparagus steamed. I still like brown rice and beans. That being said, I love my raw fruit smoothies and am still figuring out a balance for raw veggie juice. For all of those "protein" people out there, I eat fish and lots of nuts. So yes, there is protein from other than veggie sources in my diet.

Time to get to school work. I wonder if the kids will be as sleepy as me...

No comments:

Post a Comment