Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to knitting!

I am feeling better and am almost done the sweater!! It's in the seaming process and then will need to have the trim knitted on. Here's sneak peak of me working on it:

And a pic of it laying on the table:



And another of me wearing it - mind you it's only half seamed and has no coller or edging yet!!!


I like the way it's coming along though!!

On a weirder note, I had to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on one of my kids!!! She was choking on piece of candy and came up to me at dismissal time - no sound coming out of her - just some tears... I spun her around and prayed to God that it would work - out came the candy, which she proceeded to swallow again (I have no idea why!!!) and then gagging and tears. I was freaked out but didn't let her know that!! OMG - what a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment