Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Instagram Photo: January 07, 2016 at 09:47PM

Zoey and I thank everyone for watching my video today. It's been a very emotional day - definitely a roller coaster ride!! Your wonderful comments really made me feel like this channel is going to be helpful to all of you and I'm so honored that you are willing to let me share my life with you. I'm looking forward to next week's video and I will post when it's up. Best wishes for a pain free/low pain night and I hope you're able to sleep through the night!!! Lots of love to you all. I'm here if you need to reach out. Xxxx #spooniecommunity #youtube #chronicillness #chronicpainwarrior #disabled #youguysrock #support


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment