Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Instagram Photo: January 02, 2016 at 10:56AM

I was tagged by the lovely @chronically_confused for this! My name is Sharon and let's just leave it at I'm over 30! Lol!! I'm married to Bryan @asahsci who is not just the love of my life but also my best friend. He teaches 8th grade science and is a third degree black belt in kempo karate. We have two sons, Matt @matthoelzle who will be 21 at the end of this month and Jarett who is 16. I have a great relationship with both of my parents. My dad is a retired cop and my mom is a retired school secretary. I played the violin from second grade through HS and was in the All City and District orchestras as well as my school orchestra. I went to college right from HS but always loved doing my nails, makeup and hair and even did my friends' nails and makeup for the prom. So, the summer between Freshman and Sophomore year, I went to Beauty School and became licensed to do nails. I worked doing nails while in college and have my Bachelors in Early Childhood and Elementary Education. I started out teaching kindergarten and while working I went to graduate school and earned my Masters in Elementary Guidance Counseling. I worked as a Guidance Counselor for six years and loved it but unfortunately the job became more about paperwork and less about the kids. So, I went back to teaching and was assigned to an amazing school where I spent the last 13 years teaching 3rd grade, then moved up with my class to fourth grade and then after I believe 8 years (and earning my second degree black belt in karate also), I needed a change and moved to sixth grade where I taught three sections of Language Arts. I am retiring due to my illnesses. However, I have chosen to be positive and am going to have a YouTube channel (coming soon, more details to follow) and enjoy working/playing with my service dog Zoey and I've also learned how to cross stitch which I am seriously behind on!! There's more, but this should be enough to give you an idea of who I am. Thank you so much for following me and if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or DM me. xxxx


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment