Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Instagram Photo: May 26, 2015 at 10:20AM

Those of us with #chronicillness know that "fibro fog" comes with the territory. However, when it makes you completely forgot one of your dearest friend's #birthday it really makes you feel awful. So, @joolee999 gave me a great idea. She made the same #crossstitch pattern I had done and in the style of @mrsmilkybarkidstitches had it in a finished drawer not sure what to do with it. Well, I decided since Trudy loves #tea , this would be perfect for her!! I stuffed it and added #lavender to give it a little extra umph. Now I have a beautiful #handmade present for her!! #crafts #needlearts #flosstube #xstitch


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment