Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Instagram Photo: May 03, 2015 at 04:09PM

It's been a productive weekend getting organized!! I've got #makeup for both upstairs and downstairs now and bought another magnifying mirror for the downstairs powder room. I also got a new #pink liter water bottle for my #POTS because my other one kept leaking - very annoying!! Now I need to find one of those #calendar #organizers that everyone raves about so I can put all of my Drs cards in there and for appointments. I looked at the #refillable ones in the stores but they're so expensive!! Anyone know of a good one that's lightweight as well? I don't need a phone book, just the calendar and places for pens and cards. #spoonie #RSD #CRPS


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment