Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, December 11, 2011

Squee Sunday post # 22






I don't have any knitting to squee about today, but thought I'd squee about three of my kids in Hebrew School instead.  They passed today out of the Orange Level into Yellow.  I know that means nothing to you, but the Hebrew Reading program goes by color levels.  I started with most of this class last year and they've gone from White (very beginning) to Red, to Orange and now three passed into Yellow today and I have two more that I will be testing next week!  It's very exciting and they are so proud of themselves!!!  So, that is my squee - that and I think we are 3/4 of the way done our holiday shopping - woo hoo!!!  For more squees, visit Calophi's blog.

3 comments:

  1. That's plenty to squee about! Congrats to them! I love seeing children accomplish things, it really makes you appreciate the little things in life among all the other drama going on, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, yes!! Some of the drama cracks me up, but it is exciting to see them so thrilled about learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were a Japanese teacher too, so I could take language lessons from you. =D

    ReplyDelete