Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, November 6, 2011

Squee Sunday post # 17

I don't have any pics to share, but I am squee-ing that I finally got time at the computer for something other than school work!  They changed the date of when the marking period closed so we've all been going crazy trying to get grades in.  I finished mine last night! Phew!

I did get to spend the day today with Trudy and Mary at the craft show!  Remember all my crazy projects I was rushing to get done?  Today was it!  We had a nice time together and actually made back the money for the table plus some extra.  Also, someone approached us to work another craft show she was having in December so I gave her my card.  Yay! 

For more squees, hop on over to Calophi's blog!  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment