Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The weird shawl/vest/wrap thing

I have to give another plug to Knitting to Know Ewe located on 232 in Penns Park. I went to drop off yarn scraps for donation to Doylestown hospital and while there, asked about the vesty, shawly thing. Christen was in there and she happily wrote out the pattern for me. Here is what I'm up to:




Here is a close up so you can see the mitered square and the pink I'm using:




The only negative with this project is that it can get a little boring doing the "arms" and "legs." It's good tv knitting though and I'm sure I'll love it when it's done. I haven't decided yet if I want to keep the legs that go around the waist in garter or do them half stockinette. I'm leaning towards the stockinette because it'll be less bulky to tie...

No comments:

Post a Comment