Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, August 21, 2015

New Instagram Photo: August 21, 2015 at 02:51PM

#Repost @matthoelzle with @repostapp. ・・・ October 4th 2012 I thought I wasn't going to be able to use my legs again. I was hooked up to an iv getting infusions. And my amazing mother was doing my homework and helping me through it all. I pushed threw and I never gave up and it's been 2 years since the doctor said I'm finally cured. Now it's 2015 and my mom has been diagnosed with RSD. Her left foot is black and blue and she can barely move it without being in pain. She walks with a walker and is currently training our dog to be a service dog. She's still pushing and fighting. I admire her so much for her perseverance and grit. I love you mom and I'm so proud that your still fighting. Keep you head high and I love you @mysticstitches #love #family #strength


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment