Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Saturday, August 8, 2015

New Instagram Photo: August 08, 2015 at 06:39PM

We had this wonderful couple and their children over for a BBQ. My husband works with them at the day camp. He told them about me and everything that's been going on. They GAVE me a motorized wheelchair!!! I am in awe of how generous and kind people can be and I really hope that we start seeing more of this in the world. Such a blessing!! On a not so good note, I sat outside with my water bottle, pitcher with more water and salty snacks. After about two hours outside, I began feeling lightheaded and my heart began to race. My husband has a heart rate app on his phone. It said my heart rate was at 200!!! I told him he needed to get me inside. Once inside I didn't know what to do to help myself so I called @reevebetweenthelines She had me lay down and elevate my legs to as much of a 90 degree angle as possible. My son got my blood pressure cuff and no surprise, BP and heart rate were still high. Monica stayed on the phone with me, talking me through breathing exercises and telling me about a watch and chest heart monitor I can get. Eventually my heart rate came down to 104, which is ok for me and my BP was 111/69 which is really good for me!! I am really blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life - you have no idea how grateful I am. Monica, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me. I love you girl!!! 😘 #spoonie #RSD #CRPS #POTS #spooniesisters


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment