Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Monday, June 29, 2015

New Instagram Photo: June 29, 2015 at 04:22PM

Tagged by @shimmereecreation , @rainbow_girl_x and I think someone else tagged me as well but it's not on my feed anymore and fibro fog has taken over, so I apologize if I left someone out!! 1. My husband and children 2. My parents 3. My dogs 4. My friends who have really stuck by me through these illnesses!!! 5. Cross stitching/crafts 6. Makeup!!! My newest obsession!!! 7. Getting happy mail from other spoonies (and I need to get better at sending!) 8. Anything pink or purple or combination thereof 9. Plum Tree (my favorite restaurant!) 10. My favorite tv shows I tag whoever hasn't done this yet!!!


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment