Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, June 5, 2015

New Instagram Photo: June 05, 2015 at 07:11AM

I had a wonderful time at "Queen" Jeannette 's retirement party. In the middle is Joyce. We were the best fourth grade grade-group ever!!! Joyce retired a few years ago. It was wonderful sitting together for just that short time. So many good memories!! I made it until about nine o'clock and then gave in and had Bryan take me home. I'm probably going to pay for it today. I'm still in bed so I can't tell yet, lol. I stayed in my wheelchair in one spot and let people come to me - much easier than driving around tables to see people. I'm glad I went- it was definitely worth it to get to spend some time with the two of them!! 💞


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment