Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New Instagram Photo: April 21, 2015 at 09:13PM

So, as part of my #operationfeelgood mission, sparked by my #spoonie daughter @dinkyspoon85 and the amazing YouTube personality @sugarpuffandfluff , I ordered from @sephora online. I couldn't find the wheat eyeshadow that Nisha spoke of so I bought #bobbibrown in banana. I also bought a silver waterproof liner for my lower waterline to brighten my eyes and last but not least #katvond liquid liner in trooper!! Since I qualified for free shipping & a freebie, I chose @anastasiabeverlyhills brow powder duo in dark brown. I hope this helps to inspire some of you!! I've been getting up a half hour earlier to shower and fix my hair and put on makeup. I really do feel better about myself!!! So the next question (and I've done this before so it's not a surprise to my family ) is since I had cut my hair short and it hadn't been colored while I was in rehab, I can now see how much gray I really have. My husband brought up the idea of me going blonde again to mix the highlights with the grays. I think it would be fun! Unfortunately I don't have a pic on this phone to show you, but I'll dig one up. #makeup #beauty #feelinggood @raso21 opinion my blonde cuz??


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment