Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Instagram Photo: April 14, 2015 at 06:52PM

Tagged by @frejisan for #widn and #5thingsimthankfulfor I'm currently being kissed by Zoey as I snuck a peek at IG while reading about #RSD I am thankful for: 1. My husband @asahsci . Without him, I'd never be able to get through being unable to walk and all the pain I'm in which causes sleepless nights and grumpy moods. 2. My parents who love and support me and take me to all of my appointments so Bryan doesn't have to take off work. 3. My children, Jarett & @matthoelzle , who have for the most part, been understanding and try to help out. I especially love my lunch and TV time with Matt!!! 😘 4. My dogs, Nurse Zoey who watches over me and never leaves my side and Bandit who reminds me to keep petting him and makes me throw the ball so I never get bored all day! 😉 5. All of my IG friends and #spooniesisters . Without you guys to vent to, reflect with and joke with, I'd absolutely lose my mind!!! I tag @rainbow_girl_x @girlwiththechickentattoo and @lalehs_struggle




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment