Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jeanette's scarf!

Finally finished up her scarf - it's my leaf pattern that I'm using for the fingerless mitts and shawl set, but I added gold beads to match her dress. I hope she likes it!! I did a drop stitch pattern for the main length - she's tall so I thought it would be complimentary to her.


Jeanette's scarf

Here is a close up of the bead work:


Detail Jeanette's scarf



The only thing I'm not thrilled with is that since it's a cotton yarn, it won't really block well. She's going to have to fiddle with the leaf pattern to get it lay the way she wants.

Next up, a baby hat for my friend Joyce's new grand-daughter!! She's so tiny - 5lbs!! I'm going to use my hat pattern from the free pattern page. I'll post a pick when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment