Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, January 28, 2018

New Instagram Photo: January 28, 2018 at 10:15PM

Zoey was tagged by Poppy (@poppylaver_sdit ) to give five random facts. 1. I literally spend 24/7 with my mom. 2. I don’t know how to play, since I’m a Service Dog. So, Mom puts bones in these rubber ball things so that I’ll get some entertainment and energy out. 3. Not only do I love to give kisses, but if you tell me you want to kiss me, I’ll turn my head and give you my cheek. Mommy loves that and we’ll spend a good half hour giving each other kisses. 4. I’m really good about staying with my mommy. Until I see my Nanny and Poppy and then all my training goes out the window until I kiss them, lick Poppy’s head and glasses, Nanny gives me a treat and then I’ll finally go back to being a good girl. Nanny says grandparents are supposed to spoil their grandchildren so I’m allowed ten minutes of uncontrollable craziness when I see them. 5. I never barked at the doorbell until Bandit went to the rainbow bridge. Now it’s my job to bark when someone is at the door. I tag my friends Roscoe and Charlie who live with their momma @roscoecharliebasset and my other friend Bella who lives with her momma @reevebetweenthelines


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment