Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Monday, June 20, 2016

New Instagram Photo: June 20, 2016 at 05:08PM

#Zoey has been playing mommy to a little stuffed toy! I've named it baby doll, lol. I'm keeping it in my upstairs walker and she's so cute - she sits next to the walker waiting for my chairlift to get me to the top of the stairs. Before we go into my bedroom I ask her if she wants baby doll. She gets all excited!! When I give it to her, she jumps up on my bed, holding it in her mouth, and runs around in circles!! It's quite entertaining!! I'm keeping an eye on her with it to make sure she doesn't rip it open or eat any of it. #bostonterrier #servicedog #bostonterriorlover #bostonterriersofinstagram


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment