Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, March 10, 2016

New Instagram Photo: March 10, 2016 at 07:59PM

**warning - rant ahead *** I understand that not every post will receive a "like" from my followers, but what I don't understand is why you bother to follow me and then not click "like" ever. Was it so I'd follow you back? I'm spending so much time leaving comments on posts, clicking that like button and yet so many people don't even have the decency to respond with a thank you, or at least give some of my posts a like. Well, my time and energy are just as important as yours. So, I've decided to spend it on the people who do click like and the people who do chat with me. Most likely, the people I'm ranting about aren't even reading this. But, after getting blocked by another Spoonie because I corrected her on misinformation that she posted (and she didn't even have the courtesy to respond to me), I've about had it with the rude behavior on here. If I'm not following you back and you're account is private, as long as you're not trying to sell me wraps or protein drinks, strike up a conversation with me and I'm sure I'll put in a follow request if we hit it off. But those of you who want me to add to your numbers and don't have the courtesy to respond to my comments or click like on my posts, I'm unfollowing you. To those of you who have read this far, thank you and I apologize you had to read this, but I'm done trying to be kind and getting slapped in the face.


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment