Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Saturday, December 19, 2015

New Instagram Photo: December 19, 2015 at 02:36PM

@gooch2169 is helping to spread #awareness for people who are #strong #rsd #crps #warriors by posting a collage of yourself smiling through the pain. I'm around an 8/10 here and needed to take pain meds to lower my pain level. I also have #fibromyalgia on top of it. So, I tip my hat to those of you who are also #fibrowarriors !! My #servicedog , Zoey, can tell when I'm hurting and she tries to make me feel better. I'm so fortunate to have her - those of you who have pets can understand the way they are so comforting!! So to all of you #warriors out there, keep fighting and stay strong!! You are not alone!! 💪💜🔥


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment