Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Instagram Photo: July 01, 2015 at 10:22AM

Tagged by the beautiful @rainbow_girl_x ! Here we go!! 1. My hair is short so no choice there 2.jeans normally, but now that I'm in the wheelchair, yoga- much easier on my leg and foot. 3. Currently unpolished only because I haven't taken the time. 4. Pink & Purple 5. T shirt 6. Lol, a sneaker on my right foot only. Left foot is bare or sometimes I can get a sock on it. 7. Big bags always! 8. None 9. 7 in ears, 1 nose 10.either 11. Dogs (but I love all animals) 12. Anything gluten free 13. Country 14. 5'2" 15. I stink at sports but did get my second degree black belt before I became ill.


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment