Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Instagram Photo: February 02, 2014 at 08:39AM

I want to give a shout out filled with lots of #love to my amazing friend @inesmarion84 and my always inspiring cousin @jillsamter Ines gave me this beautiful journal (full size pic was posted in December) with words of inspiration to get me through each day. She started it off and I'm continuing to fill it. Yesterday, Jill began a thirty day challenge on her blog #jillsamter.com for positive thoughts only. I've been very #blessed to have these two amazing women in my life. I encourage you all to join in to help yourself, your family, your friends and the world a better place! #inspiration #love #blessed #positivethinking




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment