Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday



Happy Wednesday! My wip is far from progressing due to my arthritis and fibro issues, but I did knit two rows tonight!!! Tada!!! Here it is:

 I know it's not much, but it's more knitting than I've done in the last month to six weeks so I am excited!!  I also am excited about my non-knitting wip, which is my new Ipad (happy anniversary and happy birthday!)!  I'm still getting used to it , but did take this pic with it and started my post with it - until I realized that Tami's WIP logo is on my laptop and had to transfer to posting from the laptop...  still excited about it though so who cares, right?!  I just need to download the images to the Ipad now!  Woo Hoo... I'll figure that out somehow! Lol!!  So, for more WIP's, head over to Tami's site and enjoy your Wednesday!!

5 comments:

  1. any knitting no matter how little is good knitting in my book, and good for the soul too I'm sure of it! Good luck getting to grips with your iPad, I adore mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, new ipad, now that is exciting. I'm glad you're knitting again, I know I would miss my crafting if it were hindered in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yarn is amazing! Congrats on the new technology. There's always an adjustment period, but once you have it all sorted out, it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yay for fun new gadgets! I hope you and your iPad are going to be BFFs. ;)

    And yay for shawl progress, too! I hope the trend continues and you're able to keep going on it relatively painlessly.

    ReplyDelete