Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIF

It has been an exhausting week! We're doing two charity projects for my Tuesday knitting group. In the meantime, I am also trying to get holiday gifts done. Wednesday and Thursday nights were promotion nights at karate so we were there all night with our teams performing. It also coincided with my report cards so I was a little stressed getting it all done! However, being me and not allowing anything to get the best of me, I finished my report cards yesterday (they are due next Monday - yay!), the demo teams looked great and I finished mitts for one of Jarett's teachers. They're my pattern that is on the free pattern page, but in a different yarn. Whaddya think?


Jess's mitts 2


I'm trying to get a little fancier with the pics... notice the leaves???


Jess's mitts 1


I don't know how much knitting I'll get done over the weekend - we have a post wedding party, a birthday party, Matt's working and then there is demo practice.... It'll be easier when Matt can drive himself!!! Soon, soon, soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment