Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More snow days!

This is how I spent my day!!! Very relaxing!!



Here we go again! No school today and no school for tomorrow either!! We haven't heard about the boys' schools but I can't imagine they'll have to go in. It's a crazy white out here! This picture was taken about 1:00 this afternoon - look at how low the trampoline is sagging!





I shoveled a path for Bandit about 45 minutes ago and you can't even see it now. He's hating this - poor thing! The boys spent the day sledding and playing XBox. I, of course, was knitting and finished my Arm Cosies!


Aren't they pretty! Now we are going to chill with our coffee/hot chocolate/french vanilla creamer drink. Not healthy, I know, but awesome
in this cold weather!
We were supposed to perform at Promotion for karate tonight. That was canceled and rescheduled for next Wednesday. Tomorrow night's is still up in the air. I'm thinking if school is closed, it will be too....

The lights just flickered!!!! OMG - we better not lose power!!! That will suck big time!!!

Okay - better log off just in case... I'll let you know what happens with karate tomorrow! Be safe out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment