Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, February 26, 2010

Knitting again with the snow!!

I'm not even going to mention the snow again - I'm so tired of it!!! However, one little plug - I submitted Bryan and Jarett's Igloo picture to channel 6 and they posted it: (I hope the link works)

http://6abc.mycapture.com/mycapture/photos/FImage.aspx?ImageID=781594&EventID=679307&CategoryID=52305&CollectionID=0&Sort=


So, I'm getting more knitting done on the vest - it should be done by tomorrow, if not tonight. I got a knitting surprise in the mail!! My kit-of-the-month club (which is really kit of the every six-eight weeks) sent the newest kit - Monkey Dolls!!! How cute are they?? Jarett wants the blue one, of course!



Then I also got the newest book (all this is from Annie's Attic Hook and Needle club) to review and decide if I want to keep:

There's a gorgeous Entrelac sweater that would be perfect for my friend Colleen - she is the Queen of Entrelac and could probably whip this baby out in a few weeks!!



Next, is a pretty lace tunic top:



I am in love with the Cowl and Hat and Mitts:



How cute are they? I think this book is a keeper!!

Then, to my utter enjoyment, my roving came from Rose!! Check out her website - it's awesome. She runs an Alpaca Farm in NJ and will soon be opening a "brick and mortar" store. Until then, it's online:

http://store.almapark.com/suri-alpaca--superwash-merino-blends.html

I got the colorway Baltic:



Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to see how it spins up!

No comments:

Post a Comment