Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here we go again!

Another snow day - can you believe it? Philly schools never closed and the suburbs always did. Now it's the opposite - Bryan and the boys had school and I was off... The snow is gorgeous though. Here's a couple of views:








It is so pretty. I can't wait until it goes away though - I'm sick of it!! We lost part of Spring Break and they added days onto the end of the year. June is useless - I can't even understand why they have us go so late. The kids are tired and sweaty and grades are usually in a good two weeks before school ends. It's a joke and with no air conditioning it's brutal!

The good news is, I got more knitting done. Here is the left front of the vest:


And I started the Right side:


Almost done - second Ravolympics project and hopefully enough yardage to beat the Beauford team!!! Come on Langhorne Knitters!! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment